Clara Aparicio Yoldi
Isabel Perez del Pulgar
Isabel Perez/José Cruzio
Natália de Mello
Pancrazio da Padova
Silvia de Gennaro
ANDREA NOVOA (Chl), Survivor Herb, 2: 25, 2016
When a woman dreams on earth, her body is inhabited by it. The Nature travels her dream space and maximized her force.
Andrea Novoa Achondo photographer and filmaker. Born on August 15, 1988 in Santiago, Chile.
Studied Photography in Photo Art school of Chile.
Where began to develop her visual work throught the analog photography, what then would take her to cinema exploration.
Has studies in edition with Danielle Fillios editor in La Toma Academy.
Filmmaking course and Mastery of Essay film in International School of Film and Televison, Cuba (EICTV).
She also did Workshops with directors such as Abbas Kiarostami and Naomi Kawase.
- “People” 2015 / 8’ / DV byn
- “We dream awake” 2016 / 11’ / HD color (Workshop Abbas Kiarostami)
- “I don’t remember” 2016 / 5’ / HD color (Workshop Naomi Kawase)
- “Survivor herb” 2016 / 3’ / 16mm color ( Official selection: Euroshorts, Poland / Another experiment by women film festival, NY)
- “En-Trance” 2016 / 34’ / HD color (Oficial Selection FIDOCS, Santiago, Chile 2016 (work in progress competition)
FESTIVAL INTERNACIONAL DEL NUEVO CINE LATINOAMERICANO, La Habana, Cuba, 2016 (Vanguard section)